Job Search Help | Job Hunter Workshops -
Interview skills, resume help, job finding
techniques, job listings,
Job Training Tuition
Â Help for college classes, support services
to help maintain school
attendance, on-the job training, and internships.
Job Readiness and Career Assessment Find out
your job strengths and weaknesses and learn how to improve your job prospects.
Career Counseling One-on-one
meetings with a job finding expert.
Community Resources Help in job search and
maintaining a job.
Youth Services Header
Our Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Youth Services, also known as
"Pathways to Success" is designed to help eligible youth in Kitsap, Jefferson
and Clallam Counties, ages 16-21, explore and reach their educational and
Our mission is to:
- Provide the youth of our community with individualized
opportunities to acquire the necessary skills to build their futures through
education, job training, and career development.
- Provide Kitsap County employers with committed, responsible,
and productive workers.
- Help youth to choose a career, not just find a job! Job
search and resume writing assistance.
- Guide youth to academic support, tutoring, college admission,
financial aid assistance, and training opportunities.
- Help youth finish high school or obtain an equivalent degree
and acquire job skills for entry into the labor market.
- Assist youth in developing positive work habits. Mentoring
and counseling designed to help youth achieve success and exceed employer's
- Gain skills and explore careers through paid and unpaid work
To get started:
- Attend a youth orientation session.
- For Kitsap County - orientations are held at 3:00 pm
every Wednesday (except during holiday weeks) at WorkSource Kitsap, 2nd
- For Jefferson County - orientations are done on a one-on-one
basis; call Katherine
- For Clallam County - orientations are done on a one-on-one basis;
For questions about eligibility or program details, please call Crystal